TO THE FUTURE
People above organizationsAcuiplus aims to create a meeting point for companies and organizations to promote cooperation, communication and complementation in between members and contribute to improve the competitiveness and innovation into the Aquaculture sector.
Juan Antonio Blanchadell Miralles
Ferran Bonet Alsina
Diego Amores de Gea
Albert Comas i Granell
Jose Carlos Quintela
Smartwater Planet es una empresa que proporciona ingeniería y tecnología para el sector de la acuicultura. Trabajamos para desarrollar una tecnología accesible tanto a pequeños como medianos productores. Destacan las soluciones de sensorización de calidad del agua como el dispositivo MEDUSA y SMARTWATER CLOUD, el software de gestión de la producción. Inteligencia Artificial y el diseño de instalaciones forman parte del desarrollo actual de la compañía.
- Consistent with the decisions
- Confidence relations with the client.
- Constant innovation.
- Proven quality of products and services.
- Respect for the environment and public health
Germán Fernández – Cano
Mònica Rius Francino
Jordi Basseda Torruella
Pablo Bou Mira
I4A – University of Murcia
Jaime Baucells Granell
- Control of feed intake in fish by metabolic, neuroendocrine and environmental factors
- Nutrient sensing mechanisms and energy metabolism in fish
- Interaction between the control mechanisms of fish intake and the response to stress
- Physiology of the pineal organ and melatonin
- Daily and seasonal rhythmicity in fish. Molecular mechanisms of the circadian clock
- The hypothalamic-pituitary-interrenal axis and the stress response in fish
Marta Conde Sieira
- I graduated in Marine Sciences at the University of Vigo and did my doctoral studies in the Fish Physiology group (led by José Luis Soengas and Jesús M. Míguez) at the same University. During my thesis, my research has focused on the study of the effect of stress on the metabolic and neuroendocrine mechanisms that regulate food intake in fish and on the role of some hormones (such as CRF or melatonin) on the stress-appetite interaction.
- In 2012, I obtained the degree of Doctor from the University of Vigo with International Mention, obtaining the Extraordinary Doctorate Award. I did my first postdoctoral stage at CIIMAR (Interdisciplinary Center for Marine and Environmental Research, Porto, Portugal), specifically at the Fish Nutrition, Growth and Quality Laboratory (LANUCE) led by Luisa Valente, after first obtaining a competitive scholarship from the Foundation for Science and Technology (FCT) and then another of the Xunta de Galicia (Plan I2C). During this stage, I investigated the effect of the use of new alternative and sustainable diets on the metabolism, growth and well-being of the Senegalese sole (Solea senegalensis).
- Currently, I am working as a distinguished researcher at the University of Vigo in the group PHYStoFISH (Fish Physiology and its application to aquaculture), where I combine teaching work with the development of a research line focused on the hedonic control of appetite in fish, in specifically studying the involvement of the cannabinoid and opioid systems in appetite using rainbow trout as a teleost fish model.
- To learn more about my scientific contributions: https://www.scopus.com/authid/detail.uri?authorId=35758359900